Monday, May 19, 2008

Broadway Palm's - Alice in Wonderland

I had mentioned that I would post the details about the next show...so here they are. I think I had said July, but it is actually on June 28th. My sister organizes this, which allows us to have a group rate. It is always so much fun, and I love that we are in the very front (I think it really helps keep my kids attention...they are literally mesmerized). Here is an excerpt of the email that she sends out. If you are interested in reserving some seats, let me know, and I will get you in contact with Nancy.

The play includes a lunch buffet that starts at noon and the show starts
at 1pm. Tickets for the group is $15 per person (unless they are under 2
and you want them on your lap) and it includes the tip, and soft drinks.
As long as we have 20 people come we are a group. If you have any other friends
or family that you would like to invite feel free to do so, you can forward this
email on to them if you wish. Final confirmations and payment will be do a
month prior to the show (I will send out reminders in regards to this) – I feel
that most should know at that time if they are able to attend and if plans have
changed the seats will be available in time for anyone else wanting to attend
the play. If you haven’t attended a play yet at the Broadway Palm they’re
full-scale professional productions with complete sets, lighting and
scenery. The chef’s buffet includes favorites like hamburgers, macaroni
and cheese, pizza, chicken and more. It’s a great way to introduce
children to live theatre!"
These are the seats that Nancy has reserved...the ones that have no name by it are still available.

Alice in Wonderland – Saturday, June 28, 2008

I (Nancy) have booked tables A1-A22, A24-A25, and B4-B6

A1 (Miller) - 4
A2 (Udall) – 4
A3 (Judd) - 4
A4 (Osborne) – 3
A5 (Aker) – 4
A6 (Beach) – 4
A7 (S. Lavender) – 4
A8
A9 (Miller) - 3
A10 (Carstens) – 4
A11 (Carstens) – 4
A12 (Zimmerman) - 4
A13 (Rhodes) – 4
A14 (Olivares) - 3
A15
A16
A17
A18
A19
A20
A21 (Hansen) - 2
A22 (Moore) - 4
A24
A25
B4
B5 (Taylor) – 6 seats a-f
B6

This is a layout of the theatre so you can see where the seats are located.
~~STAGE~~
This really is a fun thing to do with the kids. If you have the time, and money...it is so worth it! Hopefully I can see some of you there!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

3 people know I LOVE comments!:

Anonymous said...

How cool Crystal. My mother and FIL go all the time. They absolutely love the Broadway Palms. Hmmmmm....It would be fun to take Katelyn too. I'll have to keep this in mind. Thanks for the info.

Samantha said...

When Jonathan gets home, I am going to talk to him about this and give you a call. This looks like fun. Nathan would like it!

Suzanne said...

Hi Crystal!
We would love to go! I will send you an email. If table A20 is avaailable still, that is the one I would like.
Talk to you soon!
Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails