Saturday, May 17, 2008

Father's & Son's

So yesterday Shawn and Caden headed off for a Father's & Son's Campout with other men in our ward (church congregation). They generally have this every year. Each year I send the camera with Shawn. I tell him to take LOTS of pictures, and make sure to get one of the two of them together. Every year he never seems to get it. At one point he handed the camera to Caden and told him to take a bunch of pictures. There are times I wish that he would get better pictures of the time they are able to spend together, but at the same time I laughed my head off when I saw the results of what he brought home this time. Hopefully you will laugh as much as I did.

From what I understand...they had a good time. They got to tour some Hatchery, go fishing, and play with the other guys in the ward. Unfortunately they couldn't build a fire. So Caden passed out early, and they froze while they slept. Then they woke up, had breakfast, and was home in the afternoon. I am just glad they were able to spend some time together.

On a different note...we went out to Olive Garden for dinner tonight. Our waitress talked about how cute she thought Thomas was. She then mentioned that there might be a chance that she was pregnant. Later I asked why she thought she "might" be pregnant. This was her response... "Well I took 4 pregnancy tests and they were all positive...but sometimes they are wrong right!?" hahahahaha -- gotta love denial!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

6 people know I LOVE comments!:

Dizzy Kate said...

Okay, that was HILARIOUS!!! I loved it! Where in the world did they go on the camp out? My family use to camp by a fish hatchery. I can't remember where it was though. I'm happy they supposedly had fun. : ) That was the best!

Jenifer said...

Budding photographer! That's funny. Gotta love the Father and Sons. My husband went even though we don't have the sons part. Hee Hee!

Tonya said...

I love to see my little guys bond with their dad!

Mandy said...

I loved that Cayden had the camera! It is so interesting to see what he thinks it is important to document! In a few years, those seatbelt pictures may be laughed over as "antiques."

tammy said...

LOL - love all the pics. At least he does as he's told.

Holly Janeen said...

you have the cutest family ever! what a fun couple of past posts... i just love your life :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails