Saturday, August 30, 2008

Big Surf

Last week we were able to go to a company party at Big Surf. We had a great time. These kids really love swimming in the pool...especially Little Thomas. He was the happiest when he was in the water. Here are a some pictures of our fun day!

And the best part of swimming all day....

There is still one day left on my Auction for Nie Nie! Right now the tickets are at $500...which is wonderful, but I would LOVE it if we could generate a little more. It really is for a GREAT cause! Don't forget to spread the word! This family is wonderful, and need all the help they can get! Thanks!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

7 people know I LOVE comments!:

H said...

Your little girl looks so much like you. Can you post a pick of you when you were that little? I bet they are identical.

tammy said...

Oh yeah, the company party. Blaine had to work. Well, he picked up an extra trip. That's what happens when he doesn't go to work enough, he has to pick up extra. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the company party he didn't want to go to. He's such a party pooper. I know my boys would've had fun.

Becca said...

So, your daughter looks just like you in the picture above! Also, I finally made those Bunko cookies and I love them!!! Thanks for the great recipe.

Jamie said...

I love activities that tucker em out!! What a fun family outing:)

Becky said...

Hearing "Big Surf" sure brings back memories of my summers in AZ!! I worked at Sunsplash/Golfland all through high school doing catering, life guarding, cooking, cashiering. . . . . but I never once made it to Big Surf - that's something I will have to do someday!!

Love the sleeping Sydney!

Rosie said...

I love seeing "sling babies!" I used a sling for my last 2 babies. I so wished I had known about them for the first 2! My little girl was born in April and we had bought season passes to Lagoon. I didn't know what I was going to do while they were swimming. A friend told me about the slings. It was a life saver. She was a bit fussy at night. I could put her in the swing and walk up the block and she would be asleep within 2 minutes!

Love the pictures!

Andrea said...

Kids + water = FUN!!! I love when my kids get all worn out from playing outside! They're so darn cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails