Thursday, August 14, 2008

Repercussions

So I haven't posted in over two weeks! What is it that I have been doing?
Besides swimming at the pool
Spending time with Family
Going on a date with my honey
Taking Caden to his first day of Young Learners

I have been otherwise occupied by these...

Yes, Ladies I ended up reading all FOUR of these babies within about a week and a half!!! I won't 'spoil' it for any of you who haven't finished reading yet. But these really are some of the best reading I have had in a long time!

Unfortunately...my reading has its REPERCUSSIONS!

Once my house is back in order, I will give a full update on all the FUN things that have been going on in our crazy household!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

21 people know I LOVE comments!:

Becca said...

That is awesome! I should have taken a picture of my dirty kids, my dirty house, I'm pretty sure I didn't shower...and all the snacks crushed into my rugs!!! I'd love to hear what you thought so go to my blog and leave me a comment on the Breaking Dawn Post from 2 weeks ago. But it did appear you left your house so you get points for that!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!!! I've been resisting those books until my kids are back in school.

Your kids are getting SO big!

Within These Walls said...

How fun to read all 4 in a row! I love the picture of Caden's 1st day of school.

Katie said...

Peyton saw the picture of the books and said, "you have those mom!" It was funny. You are a fast reader!

Staci said...

I KNEW that was what you must be up to, when I didn't see a new post:) I loved them all & really liked how the series ended.

I LOVE the pic of your playroom! Haha! Don't worry, that would prob happen even if you were not reading...kids are kids!

Crazymamaof6 said...

WHOOHOO! so glad you loved them and finished too! we can discuss at BUNKO TONIGHT! YAY!
i can't wait. and so glad you posted.

love jesterz ! and whoohoo for first day of school he looks thrilled to go!

Cindy Reed said...

Your oldest son looks so much like your hubby! How fun that you read ALL FOUR books - right in a row! I feel like I need to go re-read the first three before reading the latest -- just to refresh my memory. Those are definitely books that suck you in, for sure!!

Anonymous said...

I've been looking at the girls' room,that looks like a tornado hit it for a week or so now, debating on picking it up, because I know, it will only last a day or two, and be back to the way it was.

Those books look really interesting, I'm looking for something new to pick up. :)

Mrs. Schmitty said...

Who cares about the mess! You look like you are having fun! Good for you!

Heather said...

Didn't you love the books? I just finished the last one a few hours ago. Good for you to take some time and power through. Good to also see you back again in the blogging world.

Miss Notesy said...

That pool pic is sooo cute and I laughed at the last picture. I can totally relate!!

Carl and Starla said...

Hey that is what our toy room looks like half the time, even if I am not ignoring my kids while reading Stephanie Meyer's books! I just close my eyes & shut the door.

*katie said...

You've been busy! I love the play room picture:)

Mandy said...

You are so lucky to not have to wait between all of the books! As soon as I read the "bitten" post, I knew not to check back for a few weeks!

Jamie said...

You have been having lots of fun! Dang those repercussions, they look the same at my house :)

Munchkins and Music said...

You've been busy! It's amazing how the toys in my house look like that after one day.

Amy said...

I love that you took a picture. We will look forward to hearing all about your fabulous week of fun and how hard it was for you to get your life back together again!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

You read them all in just over a week!? WoW! I'm still waiting for my friend to hand them over!
Your little one is getting SO big! :)

Aprilyn said...

I can't wait to read the last one. I don't have enough money to buy it yet but when I do, I'm sure I'll read it fast and my house will look exactly like yours! :)

Andrea said...

YAY!!! You read them all!! I finally finished Breaking Dawn earlier this week! I had NO time for reading.

Have to chuckle cuz my kids' rooms look about the same if not worse than your play room. haha

Thank goodness for moms! My Mom helped me get those in order last week!WOOHOOO!!

YAY for wonderful dates!!

Unknown said...

I am about 3/4 of the way through the last book. I think with The Doc working tonight, I will finish it. I can't wait to hear what you thought of it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails