Saturday, August 23, 2008

Who Needs A Pacifier?

Shortly after Thomas was born he started doing this. It makes me giggle every time, and I FINALLY got it on camera. Hope you enjoy it!

I can't get enough of this kid!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

15 people know I LOVE comments!:

Miss Notesy said...

That is adorable! I've never seen a baby do that before. :-)

sherry said...

How cute. Bren and Mitchell got a kick out of it too. How does he manange to get any suction. I can't believe Caden has gotten so big! We haven't seen you guys in a while. Time to go back to church I guess;)

Heather said...

So cute! He has the most gorgeous eyes, all your kids do in fact.

Strong Family - said...

Zach did that from the day he was born. He never took a pacifier or sucked his thumb. It was so nice that he could comfort himself. He did it until he was almost 4 (by then only when he was going to sleep). I've only seen one other kid besides him do it! :-) Lauree

Within These Walls said...

He is adorable! How nice to not have to worry about a pacifer. I loved your letter to Caden. It's hard to see them grow up it happens way too fast!

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious!

Amber said...

How weird! Gracie started doing this two days ago and I couldn't believe it because I'd never seen a baby do this. Then I looked at your blog and saw this. That's crazy! I think it's soooo cute.

Becca said...

that is so precious!

Tonya said...

That is really cute! Love that you can hear the Olympics in the back ground!

Jamie said...

That is great. You are right no need for a pacifier. Dang he is cute!!!

Dizzy Kate said...

I remember seeing him do that when you guys were at my mom and dad's house. It was hilarious. He is adorable.

Andrea said...

HILARIOUS & CUTE!!! I've never seen a baby do that before! LOL

He is growing so fast! Your kids are so adorable!!

Laynee said...

I need pacifiers!!! My life depends on it LOL!!! Anyways, we just went private so send me your email so I can invite you!!! murphys6@hotmail.com

Rosie : ) said...

That is very cute. :) I only had one kid use a pacifier until she was about 1 1/2. The other 6 *hated* them. I remember Miss Cutie-Pie actually glaring at me when I tried to give it to her. I didn't even know babies so young could glare! {lol}

Unknown said...

LOL that made me giggle too. Good thing he does that instead of sucking his thumb!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails