Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Nie Nie Day


Tomorrow has been declared Nie Nie Day.

Bloggers EVERYWHERE are doing silent auctions on their blogs in order to raise funds for Christian & Stephanie Nielson.

I have a SUPER FABULOUS item that I will be auctioning off here so please check back tomorrow, and spread the news!
You can also donate to the Stephanie & Christian Nielson Paypal Fund.

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

4 people know I LOVE comments!:

tammy said...

Thank you. I am going to post this on my blog, too.

Ashley Thalman said...

DONE!!!! I have officially linked you !

Kristen said...

I found your blog through Crazymamaof6. I was getting your recipe for the Bunko Cookies and noticed your update on the Nielson's. I've been following their story for a few days now. What awesome family and friends they have! I'll check back tomorrow for the auction.

mamaste said...

hi crystal.

when does the bidding start? i'm in!

Related Posts with Thumbnails