Monday, August 18, 2008

Prayers

For all you Mesa High folks out there, anyone who reads Nie Nie, and anyone who reads this...

Stephanie and Christian Nielson need your prayers.
They were involved in a horrible private plane crash.
They were badly injured
They are in the hospital.
Thier pilot passed away last night.

You can read updates on their recovery here.

Please pray for their families.

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

11 people know I LOVE comments!:

Kim said...

I knew that the pilot was really bad and that he was not going to make it but just didn't want to post that. I feel so bad for both families.

sherry said...

I was reading about these guys last night. Their blog is heartbreaking. Did you know them? Did they go to school with you? They seem like such great people, and they have 4 little kids. We are praying for them!

Miss Notesy said...

That's horrible. I'm going over to read their blog right now.

MInTheGap said...

Wow, that's sad. I pray that God may be glorified through them, and I pray that they recover. Keep us posted!

Carl and Starla said...

I am so sorry about your friends! I will remember them in my prayers! Also, did you ever get those pics that I sent to your email? No rush, just wanted to make sure that you did get them. When I sent them to Carl so he could have them on his computer at home, it made me send them one at a time...just checking, let me know. Again, I am so sorry about your friends.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

That is sad.... I will try to remember them in my prayers.

Sarah said...

I wondered if it was him when I heard it on the news. YIKES!! I will keep them in our prayers. Thanks for keeping everyone up to date! You Rock!!

Staci said...

I know you guys went to school with Christian...but it is Stephanie that I feel like I KNOW from reading her blog regularly! They are such a cute couple & I hope they are able to recover quickly!

Aprilyn said...

I found Stephanie's blog through some other blogging buddies. It's a small world. I'm praying for them. I would have fasted but I can't because of my health. They are fortunate to have a good family helping them. I hope they will recover soon and get back to their 4 adorable little children.

Dizzy Kate said...

I will remember to pray for them. Actually I will say a prayer right now. That is very sad.

Marquita said...

I hadn't heard anything about it. Sooo sad! We'll definitely keep the Christian and Stephanie in our prayers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails