Wednesday, July 23, 2008

And the Winner is.....

Amy of "A Little of This & A Little of That"!!

All I need is your mailing info, and the labeler will be in the mail!

I used Random.org list randomizer to pick the winner, but I can't seem to get the image to load here on blogger... I just wanted you to know that the name was picked fairly. :)

I just wanted to thank all of you for entering. This was fun, and I hope to do it again soon!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

4 people know I LOVE comments!:

Amy said...

Oh my! I am so excited! I sent you an e-mail with all of my info in it. I can't wait to be organized and labeled! Yahoo...it is the best day ever!

Amy said...

Okay I just read the comment you left from the other night and had to laugh...no we are not a huge group of sexual freaky girls. Someone's husband said that she was so in love with her blogging friends ( strictly in a love to read their blogs and know them that way ...not a stalker, kinky sexy kind of way) so he made a play on words with blogging and lesbians...kindof funny in a pg-13 sort of way... hope we didn't offend!

Tonya said...

Congrats to Amy. I am so jealous!

Andrea said...

CONGRATS!!! yah, i'm a little jealous!! ha ha

Related Posts with Thumbnails