Saturday, July 5, 2008

Will this be you?

Hope you all had a FABULOUS 4th of July!
Details of my birthday and our holiday weekend to come soon!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

10 people know I LOVE comments!:

Anonymous said...

lol...definitely me!

My kids are missing me, WonderHubby is slaving over the oven, the guinea pigs are squeaking for some food and I'm blogging. ;)

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i love this!!

*katie said...

Oh ho that is so funny! Although I would like to thnk this wouldn't be me, I'm afraid that it most likely would be true. And I'm fairly certain my husband would 100% agree!

Tonya said...

I hope not! But that is pretty funny :)

Jenifer said...

hahahahahaha! this will definitely be me!

Suzanne said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

:D Perfect! yeah that's gonna be me!

Jamie said...

Totally!!!

Unknown said...

Oh I LOVE this! Yeah fraid so...that would be ME!

Andrea said...

LOVE it!! That's totally me when I'm on the phone w/ Ben!

He'll say "Uh, whatcha doin'?"

Me "just a sec, let me finish typing on my blog!"

HAHAHAHAHA

Related Posts with Thumbnails