Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"Roughing It"

The closest that we seem to get to 'camping' is going to Shawn's uncles cabin. I can't really complain. It is great that Jim lets us use it, and we always have a great time. More details & pictures to follow, but I got laundry to do! :)
Anyway...that is where I have been. Sorry to those who have been wanting to see all about James' 30th Birthday party. I promise the pictures are coming soon. Here is a sneak peek. Remember you still have until midnight tonight to leave a comment for the DYMO Labelmaker!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

5 people know I LOVE comments!:

Anonymous said...

If you call a cabin roughing it, you're my kinda girl!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Sounds like fun!

Marquita said...

Can't wait to see more pictures from James' party. Looks like it was fun. Sorry we missed it!

Lyle and Jaime said...

Hey Crystal,
Long time no see. This is Lyle Trone. Remember Franklin and then met again through my cousin Karma. I saw your link on Phil Gunnells blog. If you have some time check out my family at thetroners.blogspot.com

Good to see you again.

Lyle Trone

Sarah said...

What a fun picture!! We need to get together more often. Who turns 30 next?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails