Thursday, January 17, 2008

Come on...you know you are dying to ask

You may have been able to tell that I am kinda in a blog funk right now. I haven't been posting near as much as I have in the past. It isn't that there isn't things going on here...I just can't get my mind out of a funk. So...some of you may or may not know, but sometime in the last week or two it was National De-Lurk Week. That means that you were supposed to have "come out of hiding, and commented on blogs that you read, but never comment on." I know there are people out there that read my blog, but never comment....So I am now calling you all out.


In order to get me out of my funk, and give me something to blog about...I want you to ask me anything you would like to know about me, or just any question that you have at all! I may or may not have an interesting answer, but this way you can get to know me a little better...and I can see who is actually peeking into my little life with my family.
So ASK AWAY! Leave a comment, or if you can't figure that out...then email me at crissybug(at)gmail(dot)com with your question. Please don't be afraid to ask...I don't want to be dissapointed because only one person asks a question!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

18 people know I LOVE comments!:

Anonymous said...

What is your ONE favorite movie? And why?

What is your ONE favorite song? And why?

What is your ONE favorite book? And why?

What is your ONE favorite THINK in the world? And, of course, why?

Anonymous said...

THINK???

I meant THING!

Frolicking Night Owl said...

i wanna know what's inside the envelope & you know which envelope i'm talking about!! :)

ps so sad to hear about nancy. that's hard.

Admin said...

Hi! I totally can't think of an interesting question... I've been sitting here for a few minutes pondering it & I am just stuck.. So, you don't get an intersting question, just a kind of lame one: Do you have any pets, and if so, what kind? ♥ ya!

Tonya said...

How long have you and your husband been married and how did you know he was the one?

Crazymamaof6 said...

oh loving this. i always wanna know who is lurking on my blog too!so here i am a comment for you! and i wanna know what becky wants to know! and when do you wanna go to lunch? let me know! we'll totally go out!

Julie said...

Hmm, lets see, a question.

How about,

How many children do you want to have?

What is your favorite thing to do if you have a day with no kids or husband?

julie

Sherri said...

I'm always trying to figure out how people know people on their blog list. I find you through Within These Walls. How do you know her(I'm a friend) and how many blogs do you read a day? Are you hoping for one or the other with this next one? My parents snowbird in Apache Junction in the winter; how far is that from you?
Little momma

Carina said...

What's your favorite kind of sandwich?

Oh yeah, and HI!

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

so it's been a while and you and i are getting close to delivering!!! i'm so scared! and can't stop thinking about it!
so...i'm wondering, did you ever tell everyone what you're having? pink or blue??? i've been out of the blog thing a lot lately, so i might've missed it!

Smithfamily said...

Are you having a boy or girl?????

KellyAnn said...

I also want to know how many blogs you read a day and what is the best vacation you have ever been on?

Unknown said...

hi sweetie,
sorry you have been in a funk lately. i understand. may you be de-funky very soon.

i'm not a lurker. i always want to say something something.

question for you.

what was the thing, the moment, the thing he did or said that made you realize you wanted shawn to be your guy forever?

happy Sabbath girlie,
kathleen :) xoxo

onehm said...

If you could have your dream job, what would it be and why?

;o) New lurker here...I found you through Cara (and I think you commented on my blog once too!!)

Timid Scorpion said...

Okay I have left comment before.
What I want to know How you been to mine? Anyways I love your blogg the one things is it takes a while to come up.

Emy5 said...

I actually am looking at your blog for the first time, though I do own up to being a lurker on a couple of blogs!

Question: Do you like English people? Hope the answer is yes, cos I'm one.

Andrea said...

Hey, I've read your blog a few times (because of the 52 blessings), so I found you thru Cara (isn't she so nice to list everyone who's participating in the 52 blessings?)! Love your blog & you have a sweet little (growing) family!

I don't have a cool question. Umm, where/how did you & Shawn meet?

An Ordinary Mom said...

Blog funk? I hear you on that one ... in fact, I can't even come up with a good question to ask?!?

Related Posts with Thumbnails