Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Primary Elections

Is anyone as intrigued with the outcome of the primaries as I am. I have to say that this is going to be one interesting year as we watch the campaigns of the different candidates. I just want to challenge all of you to get yourself informed. I am not here to blow any particular candidates horn. My political beliefs are my own, but do you know what yours are? Have you learned about the candidates and what they have to offer. We are blessed to live in a country where we actually have the right to vote for who we want in office! Please don't take it for granted!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

7 people know I LOVE comments!:

Phae-Jae said...

Ditto!

Heather said...

Amen Sista! I to am following very closely. Everyone get out and VOTE!

Half a Dozen said...

I am a political junkie, and I am learning about the candidates and trying to determine who I feel will best run the country. I hope everyone gets out to vote!

An Ordinary Mom said...

My husband and I have probably been following the primaries and caucuses a little TOO closely :) !!

Anonymous said...

I've been following them to some degree, though not as if I would have to vote-- being registered "Conservative" instead of "Republican" in my state pretty much assures me that I won't have a say until the general election.

Rhiannon said...

I really believe it will be a close race. I think this is one of the best election years we have seen in a long time because everyone is so different. I just hope and pray that who ever wins will be the best at the job.

Pam said...

I've been trying to understand each candidate, but it is so hard to know what to believe. Keep up the good work motivating people. It is important!

Related Posts with Thumbnails