Sunday, March 9, 2008

52 Blessings Project - Week Ten

The 52 Blessings Project

Once a week post a photo of something you are most grateful for. This gives us a chance to reflect on the good things we have learned from or that have made us better in our everyday lives or things we just enjoy! I think everyone needs to be more grateful for what they have now instead of always thinking about what we want! This is one of the things we can do to be more gracious people. It will be like a photo gratitude journal.

Week Ten

After having my third child, I can only be so grateful for modern medicine. I am thankful to be able to have my children in a hospital full of knowledgeable nurses & doctors that can take care of me if something goes wrong. I know there are some women out there who are champions and are able to have children 'naturally.' I am not one of them. Epidurals are my friend, and I am so thankful that there has been medical advancement to make them available for me. After having Thomas, my sister made the comment that I made giving birth look so easy. I laughed. I don't think that I would ever say that it is easy, but it is much easier when I don't have to feel the pain. I figure why should I have to go through all that pain if I don't have to! For me, it is a wonderful thing, and I am so thankful that someone was inspired to make it possible!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

0 people know I LOVE comments!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails