Monday, March 3, 2008

Still cookin'

Just so you know...the baby is still cookin'. We had a great time at the zoo, and walked up a storm, but still nothin. I am working on posting one of my 52 blessings, but didn't want you thinking that this baby had come yet. Stay tuned!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

4 people know I LOVE comments!:

Sherri said...

Ahh! There goes my guess. My first guess was March 4th but I put March 2nd. Hmm. Well, only time will tell.

Within These Walls said...

I had induction dates for both my boys and went into labor on my own with both. The waiting part is so hard!

Unknown said...

So much for my guess! Well i'm praying it will be the next 24-48 hours! Keep us posted!

Tonya said...

At least you made it past Feb 29th! I bet you are getting excited for this little one to be here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails