Thursday, March 13, 2008

We are home!

We actually got home on Saturday afternoon. Now I am just trying to catch up on sleep, and adjust to life with 3 kids! I just wanted to thank everyone for your kind words. I still can't believe that we have our little Thomas with us. He gets cuter and cuter every day. The kids absolutely adore him.

Hepefully things can settle down, and we can get into some sort of routinen. :) I have missed visiting all of your blogs, and hope to catch up on some reading soon.

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

30 people know I LOVE comments!:

Jenifer said...

Is that a dimple I see on Thomas? He is adorable. And you look fantastic! Good luck with everything!

An Ordinary Mom said...

What a darling picture of mommy and baby! Good luck!

Miss Notesy said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm thrilled for you! He's such an adorable baby.

Katie said...

He is so cute! And you look great! Good luck with the adjustment. I'm sure you will be fine! 3 was an easy one for me. Thanks to Ellie for being my easiest/sweetest baby!

Staci said...

He is SO SWEET!!! You look great...like you showered & did you hair even! I'm really impressed. I think it was about 2 weeks before I "GOT READY" for the day after having Parker.

I bet your kids are having SO MUCH FUN with him...even if he is taking away some of your attention:)

Staci said...

He is SO SWEET!!! You look great...like you showered & did you hair even! I'm really impressed. I think it was about 2 weeks before I "GOT READY" for the day after having Parker.

I bet your kids are having SO MUCH FUN with him...even if he is taking away some of your attention:)

MInTheGap said...

Congratulations!

Heather said...

He is so precious, I love his hair, cute rosy cheeks and I just want to eat him up! You look lovely and content, perhaps tired but still beautiful. Way to go!

Rosie said...

Congratulations on the bundle! I just think that babies are the sweetest, yummies thing in the world. Make sure you take lots of pictures of his little parts, fingers, toes, ears. Put him on a blanket and take nakie shots.

Love him for me!

Tawni said...

Good luck with settling to a routine. I hope you have better luck than I did. I got her on one and then christmas came and it got all messed up so I had to do it again. things are good now though! it is hard adjusting to 2 naps a day though and not being able to go anywhere cause of that. Unless you have a baby that will sleep anyway, which I don't.Ü You will definately be home a lot more than you did w/2 kids. Good luck. Let me know if you need anything.

Stina said...

he is one adorable little guy! you look GREAT too! wow! get some rest and don't worry about the routine just yet...it will fall into place i promise. heehee 3 kids is a big change but it gets easier...i remember my first grocerystore trip after samantha was born...she was like 2 weeks maybe?? it was an absolute necesity...but holy cow i thought i was going to go insane!! but now it's nothing...and i've only been doing this less than 11 months :)

sheri said...

What a cute little guy!...(and Mom)Look at those dimples!! Glad you're home. Those routines take some time to work out but you'll do better when you're able to get a little rest! Love you

Two little lovebirds said...

he is absokutely adorable and you look fantastic!! congrats again :) and don'y worry about the routine, it'll happen!

Kylie said...

He is so cute--I totally think he looks like Shawn in that picture! You look great too!!! And what lucky kids to have a wonderful mom!

Carina said...

Yes, I would have to agree that you look quite lovely in that picture. I'm definitely going to exercise next time I'm pregnant. Probably. Maybe.

Don't worry about visiting any blogs unless you just really want to. We've all been in that new baby fog. Just survive, and we'll see you on the other side of sleeping through the night.

Suzanne said...

Congratulations! He is adorable and you look wonderful. I have always loved the name Thomas. One of my favorite cousins is a Tom. I love his sweet little boy face and he has so much hair too!

Tonya said...

You forget how small they are! So cute :) Enjoy him!

Admin said...

Congratulations!!! It looks like we both have to get used to life with 3 kids now because we just picked up our cute little girly on Thursday... So fun! Good luck with the adjustments & try to get some rest! ♥ ya!!

Casey said...

yay!! Your home! :) Home is better then any hospital, although... you might get more sleep at the hospital :) He is so cute! Congrats again on your new addition, U look awesome!

Becca said...

Crystal,
Congrats on your beautiful family. I love reading your blog and you inspired me to finally do one. take a look. www.justincase-kern.blogspot.com someday you need to help me design mine better!

Becca Kern (Boyles)

Unknown said...

He is so precious! What a blessing! Glad you are home. Get some rest!

Andrea said...

He's so adorable!! You look fabulous too! YAY I'm sure you're happy to be in your own home. Hope your kids are being Mommy's little helpers :)

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Awwwwww! Congrats again! :)

Heather S. said...

Awww....congratulations. He is so tiny and precious. You look great! I cannot wait to see more pictures.

Cindy Price said...

Enjoy your special little family. Babies are so precious!!

Kim said...

He is cute. I am a bad friend for not stopping by. I think he looks like Shawn and Caden!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Phae-Jae said...

Hope you all are doing well! Isn't he handsome:D

KellyAnn said...

You look like you are doing really well. When you get life adjusted with 3 kids, let me know what you did. I am sure you will do wonderfully.

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

congrats on your little boy!!! and that is so exciting that you got to hear it fresh in the delivery "it's a boy! " that's really fun! he weighed the same as our little girl. aren't they sweet and adordable. and you look great! hope your routine comes back soon for your sake!

Related Posts with Thumbnails