Tuesday, July 26, 2011

ALIAS

Back before I got pregnant with Sydney, Shawn and I were introduced to the show ALIAS starring Jennifer Garner.  We only had to watch the pilot episode and we were hooked. 
The series is about a girl named Sydney Bristow.  While in college she was recruited into a covert operation of the CIA...or so she thinks.

We would stay up night after night watching episode after episode.  The writing was/is amazing.

Since there isn't many good shows running during the summer we decided to watch them again. 
It is like reading a really good book all over again.  Oh how I have missed you, Sydney Bristow!

What are some of your favorite TV Shows??

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

3 people know I LOVE comments!:

Portraits by Robin Lee said...

Oh man, my husband and I used to watch that show religiously. So good, I miss it.
OK, so here's my guilty pleasure... The Bachelor and/or The Bachelorette. You may already know this about me, but I'm obsessed with that show! It's terrible I know, but I can't help myself! Don't forget to tune in next monday for the season finally!

Gina said...

I wish Steve would watch it with me again. If it were up to me we would watch the entire series every year-it's that AWESOME. It would've been even better if they had turned Will into an agent, they wasted that opportunity and his talent. I tried to get my sister into it and she wouldn't give it a chance. She watched maybe one episode and said she wasn't into the whole spy thing. Lame. I told her that's really not what it's entirely about, it's about relationships. Anyway, maybe I should come over and watch it with you.

tammy said...

Ooh...that sounds good! We are loving Burn Notice, Suits, & White Collar right now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails