Wednesday, February 27, 2008

8 Whole Years!

Yesterday Shawn and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary! I still can't believe that so much time has past. Since we have gotten married, we have done schooling, gone through countless jobs, moved once, added 2 almost 3 children, and have created so many memories together. I love this man so much, and I am so thankful that he has been part of my life for these past 8 years. My life would truly not be the same without him in it.

We didn't do anything really big. I didn't really want to plan much of anything because I was hopeful that we would have our baby...but of course this babe is still cookin'. We dropped the kids off at my sister Nancy's to spend the night. (Thanks Nance) Then we went out to dinner and a movie. Yes...somewhat cliche, but it was nice to spend some time with my hubby, and then go home without being greeted by our children.

Shawn is a wonderful man, friend, and I love him with all my heart. I am truly blessed to have him as a husband. Happy Anniversary Babe!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

11 people know I LOVE comments!:

Maranda Whittle said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!

Andrea said...

You guys are so CUTE together!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You're so stinkin' cute!

Tonya said...

Happy Anniversary or as we say Happy Birthday of your family! You better have that baby today or hold it in for a few more days :)

Within These Walls said...

Congratulations! Very cute picture of the two of you!

Crazymamaof6 said...

congrats on that! you are so good about getting pictures together. we have virtually none. you still look great!

Heather said...

Happy 8 years!

Miss Notesy said...

Happy Anniversary!

(Pregnancy looks great on you.)

Suzanne said...

Happy Anniversary!! You are the cutest pregnant lady!

Two little lovebirds said...

Happy anniversary! And can I just say how cute you guys are?!!

Half a Dozen said...

Happy belated anniversary! You are lookin' good. I can't wait to hear what you have. Good luck on the labor and delivery.

Related Posts with Thumbnails