Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Wordless Wednesday - Gotta Love the Chapstick!

For More Participants visit the Wordless Wednesday HQ or 5 Minutes for Mom!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

16 people know I LOVE comments!:

Smithfamily said...

I understand just what you mean, but for Karly that is everyday ALL day..

Diana said...

Maybe she had dry skin on her forehead! Too cute!

Unknown said...

Could be a new skin care regimine. Maybe I should try it!

Patricia R. said...

I hope you told her how pretty she looked! : ) I can't help but smile at her sweet red face!

Anonymous said...

Get this girl a mirror and she'll be fine.

Anonymous said...

I opened this post and BAM ... she looks JUST LIKE YOU!

Be thankful it was chapstick instead of ... I don't know ... permanent marker, gum, cat poop ... :)

Anonymous said...

That is just too funny! I'm sure my day for these kinds of discoveries is coming.

Our Happy Happenings

Livin' With Me

Heather said...

Nice one! Oh the joys!

Andrea said...

That's too funny!! Yah, at least it comes off! 2 of my kids wrote on their faces w/ markers! Even though they're supposed to be washable, it took a couple days to wear off. My other 2 (a few years ago when it was just the two of them) played in their diapers together and made a huge poopy mess - even on their faces! YUCK!!!

That was a nasty mess! My hubby had to help cuz I wanted to throw up!

Webb Family said...

too cute but that could not have been fun cleaning!

Tawni said...

Wow, looks like she had a lot of fun w/that!!Ü

Kim said...

Oh I remember those days! I will be entering them soon with Courtney!

Tonya said...

Oh no, I bet that wasn't easy to get off! At least she is super cute :) Happy WW!

Pam said...

That's hilarious.

Stina said...

ahhhh the joys! that was actually a 3 times a day occurance here (except mine didn't get the chapstick all the way to her forehead) untill she forgot to roll the chapstick back down before putting the lid on. needless to say i wasn't too dissapointed when it got ruined! lol

Dizzy Kate said...

Okay, that is hilarious. She is adorable. I love that she isn't afraid to get sticky or messy. I'm sure that was a blast to clean up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails