Sunday, February 17, 2008

Will it be pink or blue?

Since we didn't find out what we are having, I thought we could have a little contest. Just leave a comment with your guess on these items
Boy or Girl?
Birthdate
Weight
Length
I thought I would give you a quick run through of Caden's and Sydney's pregnancies so you can take the info into consideration.

With Caden I gained about 40 lbs. He was born on September 13th...3 days AFTER his due date of September 10th. He weighed 9 lbs 7 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long.

With Sydney I gained about 25 lbs. She was born on September 29th...9 days EARLY from her due date of October 7. She weighed 7 lbs 11oz and was 21 inches long.

So far with this pregnancy I have gained around 25 lbs and my estimated due date is March 7th. I think the fact that I exercised with both Sydney and this baby has really helped. With Caden I was really lazy, and didn't do much more than sleep and lay around!

Get your guessing cap on and submit your answer in the comments (you don't have to have a Blogger/Gmail account you can still leave a comment...just be sure to leave some way for me to contact you)! The person with the closest guess will recieve a Super Fabulous Mystery Prize! (I promise...it will be really cool)

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

39 people know I LOVE comments!:

Dizzy Kate said...

My guesses are:
boy
birthdate: March 3rd
birth weight: 8 lbs.
length: 21 inches

Is Shawn still out of town? How are you doing with him being gone? I sure wish I lived closer to you.

Heather said...

Girl
March 5th
7 pounds, 6oz
21 inches

Cindy Price said...

Girl
March 8th
8lbs 4ozs
20 1/2 inches long

Phae-Jae said...

Girl (I'm a fan of them;)
March 1st
8lbs even
21 inches

Jen Olson said...

Boy
8 lbs 3 oz
21 inches long

Good Luck. I think it would be so fun to have a "surprise" baby!

Jen Olson said...

March 8th

sorry I forgot that part.

sherry said...

March 1st. I think it is a boy. Rachael and Kindyl's pregnancies were so different, and they are both girls, so I don't think you can tell that way. 8lbs 7 oz.
21 inches. I can't wait to see how close we all are!

sherry said...

Oh, and BTW- I am offended that I am not one of your blogging friends;)

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

girl
march 3rd
8lbs 9 ozs
20 1/2 inches

idahohubers said...

How fun to find old neighborhood friends thru blogging! Jake says Hi too and I've met your brother a few times (he built my in-law's computer) Small world! Your blog is super cute. I'm putting in a guess for the baby on the way:

Boy
March 4
8 lb 11 oz
21 inches

Carina said...

OK, here's my guess


Girl
March 8
8lbs 1oz
21 inches

Tonya said...

I am guessing...
boy
March 6th
8lbs 1oz
20 1/2 inches

Anonymous said...

A GIRL ...

On March 4th.

7lbs. 13 1/2 oz.
19 inches long.

:)

Emy5 said...

Girl
March 6th
7 lbs 14 oz
21 inches

<3

Unknown said...

Girl
March 2
8 lbs 8oz.
19 " long

Maranda Whittle said...

Boy
March 4
7 lbs 10oz
19 1/2 inches

Two little lovebirds said...

Girl
March 1st
7lbs 8 oz
20.5"

Sherri said...

Girl(because that would make it the same order of my first 3)
March 2nd
8lb 5oz
21"
Good luck!

Andrea said...

How fun!

Ok I'm guessing:
GIRL
March 6th
8lbs 3oz
21"

(my daughter's bday is March 6th)

Kristin said...

Girl
Feb 29th (I think it would be a fun bday)
7 lbs 14 oz
21 in

Stina said...

okay, this is fun!

my guess is:

girl
feb. 29 (come on leap day!)
8 lbs 5 oz
21"

Within These Walls said...

Girl
March 5th
7 lbs 11 oz
20 inches long

An Ordinary Mom said...

Just to be different ...

Boy
March 9th
8 lbs 7 oz
21 inches

Webb Family said...

girl
march 1st
7lb. 3oz
20 inches long
I'm so bad a this stuff but even before I read about your other kiddos, I thought she's having a girl. Good luck with everything!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Girl

March 6
seven pounds 13 ounces
21 inches long

Good luck. I see the majority think girl. Interesting.

Lori said...

I guess Boy, March 3rd, 8 lbs 3 oz., and 21 inches long. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy. Hopefully you get some sleep before the new little one!!

The Earls said...

I'll say boy, March 9, 8lbs 8 oz, and 20 1/2 in. Good luck on the delivery!

Abbie said...

I guess:
Girl
Feb. 29th (a leap year baby)
8 pounds even
20 1/2 inches
Good luck!! By the way, the Ethanism's on my site are all real.

kemra said...

oK< here goes!

Baby boy
March 9
8 lbs 10 oz
21 inches long

Hope all goes well!

Frolicking Night Owl said...

Girl
8 lb 1 oz (nolan's birth weight) :)
21 in. (I think also nolan's birthsize, but it fits good for you & your kids)
I'm gonna say Fri. Feb 29th ... Leap Day!

Marquita said...

Boy
March 2nd
8 lbs. 3 oz.
19 1/2 inches.

Timid Scorpion said...

my guess is a girl March 3rd about 8lbs....

Wendi said...

Here's my guess:

girl
March 9 (my birthday)
7' 11"
21 inch

Suz said...

Oooo oooo my turn!
Ok.. I'm guessing its a boy..
21.5 inches long
8 lbs 4 oz
Born March 4th

Kim said...

This is my guess!

Girl
March 5th
7lbs 14oz
20 inches long

These are all totally random for me
I wanted to choose the 1st because that is mine and Bens anniversary but I don't think it will happen then and all of the other stuff is just the first thing I thought of.

Kylie said...

Girl
March 7th
8 pounds 3 ounces
21 inches

Cindy Reed said...

I think it's going to be a...

Boy
March 8th
9 lbs. 5 oz.
20 1/2 inches

Good luck with everything!!

Chrissy, said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stina said...

heehee okay i am gonna make another guess...

boy
march 6
7 lbs 14 ounces
19 1/4 inches!

did i get it? did i get it??

LOL congrats again!
you really did have some close guesses!

Related Posts with Thumbnails