Sunday, February 10, 2008

Oh The Joys...

I have to admit that for the most part, I really enjoy being pregnant. I am lucky enough that I don't get morning sickness. I do get extremely tired, but thats about it. So far this pregnancy has been pretty good. I am still on track of not gaining too much weight (Only about 23 lbs so far), and up until last week I was doing great.

Now I am in that final stretch. I have about a month left, and boy am I feeling it. It is now at that point that everything I do is just plain uncomfortable! Sitting, standing, BENDING OVER, it just isn't fun. During the last part of all my pregnancies, my back really gives me a hard time. I look forward to my weekly chiropractor visits. The nice thing is that the baby is almost here, and I only have to deal with being uncomfortable for a few more weeks or maybe less.

It is kinda strange for me to think about the fact that I am going to have 3 children! I am excited yet scared all at the same time. The kids are getting more and more excited, and I have a ton more things to do before our baby's arrival. In the meantime, I will be "enjoying" the wonderful things associated with getting larger, and larger everyday. :)

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

16 people know I LOVE comments!:

Scribbit said...

Wow, I wish I'd looked that good at 36 weeks. Sigh.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

That is exactly what I was thinking! You are so tiny and have a cute little tummy! I NEVER looked that cute pregnant! :p

Pam said...

The end stretch always seems to take forever. You look great....keep up the good work.

An Ordinary Mom said...

You look TEENY for 36 weeks :) !!

I can't wait to hear how having 3 changes your life :) !!

Jenifer said...

You look fabulous! I never got sick either, but the exhaustion! Whew! That would always do me in.

Unknown said...

UGH i remember wanting it to be over by the last month. I have three myself. I know how it feels.

Maranda Whittle said...

What a cute little belly!

Webb Family said...

You look great for 36 weeks! Good luck, I will never forget the last week before I had my twins I thought I was going to pop!

Tonya said...

You are so tiny and cute! With my third he came 5 weeks early and we had nothing ready...not even diapers bought. Can't wait to hear and see if you have a girl or boy.

Tawni said...

Good luck w/the best part of pregnancy!Ü I am soooooo glad I am not in your shoes right now. Everyone around me is having babies and I am glad to be further along than that. And the 3 kids part, just plan on staying home a lot more than w/just having 2 and you'll be fine. It's not too bad unless we go somewhere, then it's a freakin zoo!Ü I love them, they are fun, we just don't get out of the house much.
I am also glad that she came 2 wks early, that was soo freakin awesome of her!!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

um....hello! You look super good for almost having a baby. I bet everyone who sees this picture is very jealous right now!

Half a Dozen said...

You look awesome mama! I can't wait to hear if it is a boy or a girl. No pressure, but feel free to call us when you have the baby. I am going to go out on a limb and guess a girl. :)

Andrea said...

You look FABULOUS!!! LUCKY!! You don't get sick! I got icky sick! Hope your last month goes well.

Crazymamaof6 said...

you look great! i hate when everything gets uncomfortable. that is no fun.

3 is ok. Caden is older. Sydney will be excited. the biggest thing is keeping baby safe from helpers.
you'll do great!

Two little lovebirds said...

You have the cutest little bump of a belly :) And the whole 3 kids thing really isn't bad... the first month or so is a little challenging, but nothing you can't handle :) And I agree with Tawni, it was tough learning how to venture out with 3, but now it's a piece of cake! I can't wait to see if this is a boy or a girl!!! It's countdown time!!!

Frolicking Night Owl said...

you look great & you'll be a great mom of 3!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails