Monday, October 20, 2008

80's BUNKO

Who would have ever thought that we would be caught dead wearing stuff like this again! We had so much fun, and laughed so hard at all our 'looks'.

I can't believe this was 'cool' at one point! Thanks for the like, totally fun night ladies!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

8 people know I LOVE comments!:

Heather said...

You like totally rock that look. I love your hair, awesome scrunchie that matches your rad shirt and leggings.

Staci said...

How fun! You girls all look So cute & I agree...I can't believe that was REALLY the style...but hey, made for a fun "Bunko-80's night"! :-)

Devan and Robyn said...

Crystal - Those are great pictures! I'm loving all the different hair styles. It's bringing back memories of bad school pictures, etc!! The crazy part is that I know most of those very HIP gals in your group! Looks like you all had a great time! Maybe our next presidency mtg. should be "dress-up"! It might spice things up a bit! :0) Robyn

H said...

Love the pants pushed into the socks and the overalls hanging down, but I don't think anyone got the bangs quite puffy enough.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Now there's a decade I never wish to revisit! But you all look like you're having a GREAT time!

tammy said...

It was such a fun night!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i loved your "bangs" and your outfit!! what a fun night!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Oh MY! These are SO funny! I love the socks in the heels!

Related Posts with Thumbnails