Monday, October 6, 2008

How fast time flies

My plan was to have monthly update on Thomas. I wanted to be better at keeping record of his milestones, but obviously I am not very good at this. Today Thomas is 7 months! I still can't believe at how fast my little boy is growing up. He has developed so much over the past few months. Here are some of the highlights...

By the time he was a little over 5 months he mastered sitting up!

At the beginning of September, we took our trip to the Doctor's for his 6 month check up. We had fun playing in the room while we waited for the Doc.

Stats:

Weight: 18 lbs 1 oz
Height: 27 inches
He has really developed quite the personality. This is one of my favorite faces. I love his little scrunched up nose.
He got to try rice cereal for the first time.
The weather is starting to cool off & we have been able to enjoy some time outside.
Then we started on carrots. He really loved those.
Now he is mastering this...


And just this week he learned how to sit up from a crawling position by himself!!!
He is not making this easy! Why do they have to grow so fast again?

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

12 people know I LOVE comments!:

Frolicking Night Owl said...

7 MONTHS!?!?!? when i started reading your post, I thought you were going to say that he was 4 or 5 months old!!

Tonya said...

What a little cutie! I love that scrunched up nose too. Make him stop growing already :)

KellyAnn said...

Why is it they like the messiest food's the best?

Unknown said...

wow!! I can't believe it. WHere did the time go?? Seems like just two months ago when you were asking people to predict his arrival!

Jamie said...

He is soooo dang cute! Why do they have to grow so fast?

Unknown said...

Crystal...WHAT happened to the baby you JUST HAD. He is so big! I swear you just had him. He is a cutie...

Patrice said...

He is so adorable. What is it about babies that just makes us all feel a little happier?

Rosie said...

He is just darling!

I was going to comment on your post about pulling your boy from his class. As parent's we have to be the ones to make the hard decisions. If you felt strongly enough to pull him out good for you.

It is hard to make decisions like that. Hold on, there will be more. Just know that you can handle it. You have to stand up for your children--it is so vital!!!

Good Job!

Ken_and_Becky said...

Hey Crystal - he is such a a cutie! I can't believe he's 18 lbs - that's probably the normal weight - Tyler is already about 18 and only 4 months old, LOL. I can't wait til he gets to that stage, sitting up and moving around - so far he can just turn from his back to his side :)

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

He is just a doll! Love that scrunched up face one too!
I hear ya on the growing too fast thing! Before ya know it he'll be a teen!

Don and Amy Bennion said...

Hey, I just found your blog for the first time! It is great to get updated on your family. Thomas is such a handsome baby. Out third should be here anyday. I guess the possibility of your moving to Europe hasn't come through, then? Too bad for us, we'd love to see you over here. I'm so excited to have found your blog.

Amy

Arnell Family said...

I cannot believe how big he has gotten! Wasn't he just born? Where does the time go? He is adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails