Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Conference Mischief

This past weekend our family was able to enjoy General Conference. I love conference for several reasons.

  1. I get to hear from many inspired people, who always seem to speak on a topic that I need to hear at the time

  2. I don't have to get 3 little rascals ready for church, and then try to keep them quiet during sacrament meeting.

  3. It is fabulous to be able to sit in my pj's on the couch and be spiritually edifyed.
This year's conference was no different, and now that we have TIVO it was nice to be able to watch it through out the day, and when we wanted. Our kids are pretty little, and have a hard time watching it so we let them decide what they want to do. While Shawn and I were sitting there watching...I suddenly realized that the house was eerily quiet. We paused the Tivo to go hunt for the children. That is when we discoved this...We do this all again in April...so maybe by then Caden can work on the cool conference packets that a friend made up. I guess I need to be thankful that it was on their bodies this time. (Caden has been on a drawing spree lately...he has colored on half of the walls in our house, and his latest endeavor was coloring Sydney's face & arms with black marker while I had run inside the house to get something 'quick'...he also took that same black marker and colored all over the seats in our car *joy*)

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

12 people know I LOVE comments!:

Kristin said...

Hey, when you figure out how to get marker out of the car seats, let me know...I have my own :)

Smithfamily said...

TRUST ME we know this all to well, we have marker in the car in te computer, walls , filing cabinets and the list goes on & on....

Abbie said...

It sounds like you need to hide the markers!!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

wow, did the miss any spots??? i love that markers are entertaining but i hate that my walls and kids clothes get ruined in the process

Heather said...

Mischief indeed! What little rascals and they were very thorough.

Jamie said...

On the seats in your car??? Man someone throw those blasted things out. You desrve a break:)

tiki_lady said...

oh my lard! yes, be thankful for the blessings! at least it was only skin!

onehm said...

OH MY!!!!
Good luck to you! We have a boy who likes to color at our house too...
I am considering getting rid of all markers!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! It's a good thing they're cute, eh?!

We've all but banned markers from our house for that very reason.

Aprilyn said...

I hope it was washable. Marshall only likes to color on himself. Who needs paper?? Really...

Patrice said...

I am sure it was worth every quite second . . . conference was wonderful!

Amy said...

Oh my! What beautiful artist they are. Ha! Very nice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails