Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Now We Wait

This time last year we had got a great deal on a Disney Cruise....only to find out that we could not go because I was too far along in my pregnancy. We were so bummed. It was supposed to be our last vacation before we had the baby.

Since having Thomas, we haven't been able to take a vacation. A few weeks ago, Shawn called me and said that he had all this vacation time that he had to use otherwise we would lose it. So the planning began.

We ended up deciding to take a trip to DISNEYLAND! So the reservations have been made, and our countdown has begun. Our family made a countdown chain to help them visualize when the the FUN will begin! I really can't wait! We haven't been to Disneyland for 3 years! We also decided to get annual passes so we will be able to enjoy Disney all Year long!! Yay!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

7 people know I LOVE comments!:

tiki_lady said...

fun!

tammy said...

Yay! You deserve it! I'm still debating on that annual pass, too. How fun would it be to fly there for the day and not have to worry about hotels?

Kim said...

I am so jealous!!!! I want to go to Disneyland.

Crazymamaof6 said...

awesome! that is so exciting!

Jamie said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So much fun!!! It's been ages since I've been to Disney World and even longer since I've been to Disney Land (I was only 2!).

You're going to have a great time!

Tonya said...

I would add one more chain to that so that they sleep the night before you go ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails