Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cheeks

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

6 people know I LOVE comments!:

Aprilyn said...

Those are such cute cheeks!! :)

When I ask "How are you?" I really mean it. So, really, how are you?

Rosie said...

That is precious! You should upload it to Costco or Sam's and enlarge it big! Just do it, you would never regret it!!

Jamie said...

ADORABLE!! and I will be thinking of a book.

Elisa B said...

He is just so beautiful! You and Shawm make good babies!! :)

KatieJ said...

I LOVE that picture! He is a doll!

Don and Amy Bennion said...

So I am finally back to looking at blogs now that the holidays are over and Don is back at work, so I am getting caught up with yours. That is seriously such an incredible picture of your baby! Great shot! I can't wait to see your new house sometime!

Amy

Related Posts with Thumbnails