Saturday, August 6, 2011

Surprises

It is always fun for me to find little 'surprises' on my camera when I go to transfer them to my computer.

I laughed.out.loud when I saw this one.
It was taken in May shortly after I had delivered Grayson.

I guess they were playing dress up while I was stuck on the couch. 

A couple thoughts went through my head when I saw it.

1. Caden is pretty brave...a purple pettiskirt, blond wig, a feather boa...oh and don't forget the eye cover for his beauty sleep.  Definitely blackmail material when he is a teenager.

2. I cannot believe the differential in height between Caden and Sydney!  They are only two years apart, yet he towers over her!  He is extremely tall, and she is extra short.  I guess I am glad it isn't the other way around.

3.  I love the look of pure joy on their faces.  It makes me so happy when they are happy TOGETHER.  Siblings are AWESOME!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

0 people know I LOVE comments!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails