Friday, August 5, 2011

Thanks, Genes, & Food

  • First off I wanted to thank all of you who gave your thoughts on sleepovers.  It really was nice to know that I am not alone in the uneasiness that I have felt about the whole concept.  Many of you referred to a talk that was given called "Courageous Parenting." It touched on the topic of sleepovers and many more good parenting tips.  If you haven't read it yet...do.  So much wisdom.  I had forgotten about it.  It helps make the decision much easier.


  • As I have said before one of the most common comments I get about my little Grayson is about his hair.  He has been referred to Elvis, and Jimmy Neutron more times than I can count.  Some wonder how he has so much hair.  I pulled out this picture today....I think it is just in the genes.:o)
Me - circa 1979
  • One of my favorite blogs that I read is Natalie's Sentiments.  She has two beautiful children.  She shares lots of creative ideas, and we share a common love for the color YELLOW.  I have loved reading about her life out east, and recently her move to Idaho.  At the end of June, she posted a recipe for Beef Empanadas & a Black Bean Dipping sauce.  I finally got around to making them for my family.  So easy to make & YUMMY. 
picture courtesy of Natalie's blog

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

0 people know I LOVE comments!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails