Sunday, August 14, 2011

Temples

Next week our ward is going to be having a 'temple week'.  We are going to be having something every night that will focus on temples and the blessings that they bring into our lives.  I am really excited about it.  I think it will be a great opportunity to help my little ones learn more about the temple and how sacred it is. 


The church is in the process of building a new temple near our home.  It has been so fun to drive by and see the progress.  I can't wait until it is finished.  It is going to be so beautiful. 

I am so thankful for my membership in the church.  It has provided me with such a strength throughout my life.  I hope that I can teach my children to love the gospel as much as I do.

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

0 people know I LOVE comments!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails