Monday, July 16, 2007

The Chronicles of Narnia

After the funeral was over I headed home to pick up Shawn and the kids to head to The Broadway Palm for their childrens lunch theatre. This time the play was based on The Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe. We had a blast as usual. Even though Sydney is not even 2 yet, she will sit still the whole time! They are always captivated. This has been such a fun tradition to go to these as a family. I feel like we will have many memories of the great times that we have had here. Again…if you live in the area, and are interested in going, let me know! My sister reserves the whole front section. She has even reserved seats for next season -- so let me know if you would liek to go to any of those shows! The shows are wonderful, and the food is okay. Because it is a large group you only have to pay $15 and that includes lunch, soft drinks, the show and tip! It is really worth the money!

After the show the actors always come out to sign autographs and take pictures. Caden decided that he didn’t want to have anything to do with that, and refused to get in the pictures with me and Syd. Oh, well…maybe next time!



Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

1 people know I LOVE comments!:

An Ordinary Mom said...

Funerals are hard to attend, especially when the victims are so young.

P.S. Come claim your award!

Related Posts with Thumbnails