Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

So the celebration started on Sunday. We had Shawn's family over for our monthly dinner and F.H.E. (Family Home Evening). My sister in law, Tori, had made a cake. Caden was so excited because it was "someones" birthday. It was so cute to see when he realized it was mine. He even took this picture...he really enjoys taking pictures.


This morning turned out pretty nice. Sydney didn't wake up until around 6:30 am (compared to her normal 5 or 5:30), and Caden slept through the night (lately he has been waking up during the night, and wanting to either sleep in our bed or I have to go lay with him until he falls asleep again -- yes a habit that needs to be broken!). Shawn jokingly said that he told them that it was my birthday today, and they needed to sleep in.

I plan on running around and getting my "free stuff." I will tell you about it later! I still can't believe that I am only a few years away from 30!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

18 people know I LOVE comments!:

Rosie said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I hope that you have a great day! We need to celebrate ourselves a bit more.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Enjoy your special day. I hope it's everything you're wishing for.

:)

Kylie said...

Happy Birthday Crystal! I hope you have a great day! I am glad to know Powell isn't the only one who we are trying to get to stay in his bed ALL night (he did it one day this week--maybe I'll start telling him it's my birthday and see if it works)! I also love that Caden takes pictures--that is so cute--and he is pretty good!! Enjoy the day!

Staci said...

Happy B-day Crystal! I want to hear about the FREE stuff you got??!?!

Bowman Family said...

Crystal, Happy Birthday!!!
OK, the best part about this post is the link to the church website. You absolutely crack me up!
Sounds like a great day!
Love ya!

Katie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! That's so great you got to sleep in on your day! What a great gift! Hope you have had a wonderful time today! You look beautiful and that cake looks yummy!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Crystal! Hope you get something or everything off your list.
Heather (your friendly neighborhood Hygienist)

Phae-Jae said...

Happy Birthday you Independence Baby!

Kim said...

Ok so my sister in law and my cousin both told you Happy Birthday before I did. What a friend am I . I hope that you had a good day and I will talk to you tomorrow.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Amber said...

Happy birthday Crystal. I hope your day was great!
Amber

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you and your family had a wonderful celebration!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had an awesome day!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday crystal! i am glad you were born for you are awesome sweet. take care, kathleen :) (leaving nevada today and heading to utah next on our roadtrip)

Miss Notesy said...

Happy b-day... a little late!

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I am a little behind on my blog reading, so I just now saw. LOTS of July birthdays, my goodness!! Hope you had a GREAT day :-)

Half a Dozen said...

Happy belated birthday! We have been on vacation the past week, and so I am just now catching up on my blog reading.

KatieJ said...

Happy (belated) birthday! A good night sleep is the best gift!

An Ordinary Mom said...

Happy, Happy Belated Birthday to you! Sorry I am a bit late - a family emergency and then a trip are to blame.

I hope you had a fun day and you enjoyed all your freebies ... I will have to employ some of those when my birthday rolls around.

Related Posts with Thumbnails