Friday, July 27, 2007

We are here!

After what seemed like the longest day of my life, we have finally arrived in France. I was actually pleased at how well the kids did on our flight. I think it helped that part of our flying was done when they are usually in bed. We have checked into our hotel, and need to go explore for a bit. Hopefully it won't take to long to adjust to the time change. I really just want to crawl into bed right now, but I know that won't do me any good.

Anyhow...I don't know how much I will be able to post, but thought I would check in!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

12 people know I LOVE comments!:

An Ordinary Mom said...

Hooray for France! I can't believe you are really there!

Half a Dozen said...

Oh lucky you! That is awesome. I hope you enjoy every moment you are there.

Tonya said...

Wow France! Have fun :)

Kylie said...

Holy Cow...you are in France...how crazy and fun is that!! WOW! Can't wait to hear all about it! Glad to hear the plane ride went pretty well!

Anonymous said...

hi crystal: i hope you are having the time of your life. glad to hear that sydney and caden did not throw up all the time on the flight over. God bless you, kathleen :)

Anonymous said...

How exciting! The flight is always the hardest part! Have fun!

Frolicking Night Owl said...

Keep us posted. After going to Russia & that flight over there, I have very little interest in seeing the world. Of course there are things or places I want to visit, but those long plane rides are a killer.

Have fun!
Becky

Phae-Jae said...

Enjoy every moment you can!

Julie said...

How fun is that. I love spontaneous travel.

Have a great time. Can't wait to hear all the details.

Kim said...

Did you already know about the stuff that was happening with the ward? Well you are now in the Groves ward and I am in Thayer Park. It is so sad and weird. Well that means that you have your husband back on the weekends. Well I hope that you are having fun and talk to you when you get home.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like everything got off to a great start. Wishing you many happy moments and beautiful memories :-)

(Blogging Chicks)

Anonymous said...

hi crystal: hope you're having a blast and that your return trip is safe and kiddo puke-free! tee hee :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails