Friday, July 13, 2007

More Swim Lessons

Karma called me up a bit ago and told me that there was an opening in Madison’s class for a semi-private swim lessons. I know that I had already spent $40 for two sessions at the public pool, but I felt this would be more beneficial. Besides Caden will get to do it with Madison, and they absolutely adore each other.

I have to say that I have seen immediate improvement. Caden is doing an awesome job. He is getting braver each day, and I am very pleased. This only solidifies my thoughts to never sign him up for public lessons again. Semi-private is slightly more cost, but they learn sooo much more.

This has been fun because Caden gets to spend some time with Madison. One day after class this week we went and spent some time at Karma’s house. Karma made them some PB & J’s and the kids climbed under the table to eat them. They are just too cute together!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

0 people know I LOVE comments!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails