Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - An Art Masterpiece

For more participants check out Wordless Wednesday HQ or 5 Minutes for Mom!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

13 people know I LOVE comments!:

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

They are always soooo happy, to be so silly!

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

Happy 4th of July!

I hope those are washable?

How cute is she!

Lara said...

Who needs paper!!! :)

Anonymous said...

ugh.. my 4 year old still does stuff like that. i hope she didn't get the carpet, walls, chairs, table and clothes like mine. :(

Anonymous said...

Did she color the rug too? Cute pic.

Angel The Alien said...

She is a budding artist! What can ya do?

Anonymous said...

I sure hope that was a washable marker! :-)

Qtpies7 said...

Thats a familiar site! Every one of my kids has done that repeatedly through their growing up years! One even got naked and colored EVERYTHING, even between the butt cheeks, blue. he told daddy "I not naughty, I a 'Murf!"

Anonymous said...

I love her expression. She looks so proud of her 'art work'.

Anonymous said...

awwh, sydney looks awesome cute here! reminds me a little of one of my favorite pictures of my ~A when she was little. she was outside the window and i asked for a hug and she hugged the air and smiled big for the camera. i can almost still see her doing that. thanks for reminding me today of that sweet moment. ~blessings to you and your fam this day, kathleen :)

... on the road again ...

Miss Notesy said...

LOL! I know what that looks like --only a different face to the child. :-)

Anonymous said...

Popped in via Blogging Chicks! LOVE this picture!!! Too cute! A mess to clean up, but so adorable! Thanks for sharing!
Deanna

Bowman Family said...

Such a familiar sight. I am still waiting for my girls to grow out of this stage!
Good luck!
She is adorable by the way!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails