Friday, January 26, 2007

Favorite Ingredients Friday - Super Bowl Edition

So I thought I would participate in this fun idea that Overwhelmed has been doing on her blog. It is a recipe exchange that she does every Friday. This Friday it is themed for the Super Bowl. This is one of my favorite dips in the world. Shawn's Aunt Sandi made this for a family get together a couple of years ago and I just had to have the recipe. Even if you don't want/or have time to get a bread bowl, you can make it in a mini crockpot and it is still soooo yummy! Enjoy!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

5 people know I LOVE comments!:

Overwhelmed! said...

Now this Bacon Cheese Spread sounds fantastic! I love that you have the recipe shown on a recipe card. It makes it easy for me to print out. :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to participate in my Super Bowl Sunday edition of my Favorite Ingredients Friday recipe exchange! I do appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!! I am in the process right now of printing this recipe!!

Anonymous said...

Oh this sounds SOOOO good! Bacon and cheese....YUMMMMOOOOOO !

Rae said...

Oo, yummy! That sounds absolutely delicious, I can't wait to try it! Thanks for sharing & have a great weekend! =)

Unknown said...

Can you really go wrong when you have bacon and cream cheese? I don't think so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails