Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Wordless Wednesday #2 - They must seem gigantic to her!

For more Wordless Wednesday's check out 5 Minutes for Mom or Wordless Wednesday

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

17 people know I LOVE comments!:

Anonymous said...

Oh, no!! How scary (it kind of scares ME!,LOL)

Happy WW!

Rory said...

Sadly, it's like looking in a mirror. I feel like the little one looks. I look like the other thing!

Yup, that expression says it all.

Anonymous said...

Poor thing! I'd be scared of him, too! My daughter used to be terrified of Chuck E Cheese! LOL!

Clickin Mama J said...

I hated those things when I was little. How scary! Happy WW.

Jodi said...

Awwww poor thing! That would scare me too! My WW is up, stop on over.

Have a great Wednesday!

Twyla said...

Awww...poor thing. I went to Disney World when I was 16, and was still freaked out by the characters.

Anonymous said...

She is terrified! Bless her little heart! So cute! Thanks for the share!
My WW is up! Ice on the windshield!

Happy Wednesday!

Jan said...

I guess Christmas and Halloween are fun times around your house!

Anonymous said...

Awww. The poor thing! I would be scared too!

Thanks for stopping by my Wordless Wednesday post!

Carey said...

Id be scared too. My son acts the same way...hes 2 1/2, and this past christmas was the first time he sat with santa. He wont go anywhere near people in costume. happy ww.

Unknown said...

What a face!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww!! What a picture! =)

FelineFrisky said...

Oh, so scared! Doesn't look happy from here, that's for sure.

WW Newbie - D :)

Liza on Maui said...

ohhh....

that photo is a keeper :)

Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

oh yeah - i have seen that terrified face before too! it must be TERRIFYING for them!!!

Half a Dozen said...

That look is too sad. My older two are big into Little Einsteins, I wonder if they would freak out at their enormity.

Half a Dozen said...

That look is so sad. My older two are big into Little Einsteins, I wonder if they would freak out at their enormity.

Related Posts with Thumbnails