Thursday, January 25, 2007

Love Thursday

Today is my first "Love Thursday" two women founded this. The idea is that every Thursday post a picture on your website or blog of something that depicts love. I chose this one today.

Snuggle time with Dad

These are the 3 most important people in my life besides my Heavenly Father whom without Him I would not have them. I love to watch my children with their Daddy...they love him so much!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

5 people know I LOVE comments!:

Tabitha said...

This is such a cute photo! Happy Love Thursday and welcome. This is only my second one. :)

Carina said...

Snuggle time with daddy is the quintessential picture of love, both literally and figuratively in our home.

PastormacsAnn said...

Lots of love in this picture. Look at those smiles. Snuggling with dad is the best.

Happy LT.

Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

AS good as it gets!!!

And thanks for you GREAT comment today!!! I really appreciate your congrats!

Overwhelmed! said...

Now that is a cute picture! I love it. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails