Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday's Feast

So in all of my surfing of the web in the world of blogs... I came across different things to do each day. I made links for them so check them out. Today is Fridays Feast they supply questions...in a dinner style (ie. Appetizer, Soup, Salad, Main Course, Dessert) and you answer them and post them on your blog. So I will do that today. If you don't have a blog, just e-mail me, or add a comment. I would love to see your answers! It is kinda a fun and interesting way to get to know other things about people...with random questions. Here we go!

Appetizer:
What comes to mind when you see the color orange? First I immediately thing of an orange because I love fruit. Then I immediately think of Halloween probably because I have one orange shirt, and I only seem to wear it around or on Halloween.

Soup:
Did you ever get in trouble while you were in school? If so, what was it for? I was sent to the Principal's office in 4th grade. Me and a couple of other girls were really mean to a boy that was in our class. I think we made him think that one of our friends like him and then tore up something he made for her in front of his face, and said that she didn't like him back. It was really cruel. He was crushed and went to the principal, and we were called in. I cried like a baby, and was sorry that I ever made that decision. I don't know why as children we feel the need to pick on other people. I guess that we still do it as adults, but not in such a blatant way. I hope that I can teach my children to be better people, and stick up for those who need it.

Salad:
Which topping(s) make up your perfect pizza? Hmm...I like pretty much everything on my pizza. When I used to work at Organ Stop Pizza, I would make one with every ingredient that they had. It was awesome!

Main Course:
Do you believe in UFOs/aliens/etc.? Why or why not? I guess that it is always possible, but I don't really believe in them per se. I believe there is probably other life somewhere out in other galaxy's, but can hardly fathom them looking like how they are depicted in movies. That thought scares me. I would like to think they are just like you and me, and you would never be able to tell the difference.

Dessert:
What color is your bedspread/comforter/quilt? Our comforter is a sage green color. I love it. The outer border is a satin and then center is an embroidered sheer. It is really pretty. :)


Okay...now it is your turn.

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

2 people know I LOVE comments!:

Debi said...

Fun answers! Hope you keep playing. I played for the first time today, too.
Have a great day!

Heart of Rachel said...

Thanks for sharing your feast. That must have been a humbling experience for you. Glad that it teached you a valuable lesson in life. Have a lovely weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails