Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tackle it Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme
Okay, I know in some places it is already Wednesday, but it is still Tuesday for me. So here I am. I came across this blog through Amanda, and decided to do it today. The purpose is to pick something that you have been meaning to do, but have kept putting it off...and then "tackle" it. You take a before and after picture and then post it to your blog.
I work on one of my pantry's today. It had gotten terrible. It is not my food pantry so it became the everything pantry. It is supposed to be mainly for my cleaning supplies, paper goods, and a few other things. Instead it was the landing spot for...well pretty much everthing. I would continually shut it, and pretend it wasn't there. It was bad!
Before

After

I now have empty space in the bottom of the pantry! What a great feeling! Woo Hoo!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

4 people know I LOVE comments!:

Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

Woohoo is right!!!! That looks wonderful! Way to go :)

And welcome to TT - it is so nice meet you. :)

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

Wow--looks great!

Unknown said...

Now that's a nice organization job!

Miss Notesy said...

I can only dream of my pantry looking as good as yours BEFORE you started! LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails