Tuesday, January 2, 2007

A New Year!

I can't believe another year has come and gone. One of the things that I would like to do better this year is journaling or blogging the day to day activities that our family does. Since Shawn and I have been married I have really slacked on writing down memorable and mundane things that have occurred. I feel that there are many things that will be forgotten because of my laziness. I hope to do better this year so that our children can look back and recall the fond memories of their childhood. Hopefully you will find this fun and interesting to check in on our family from time to time.

New Years this year was a little different since it was on a Sunday. We had a nice relaxing evening. We went over the the Christensen's (Shawn's cousin Jared) for dinner and then watched some movies while our kids played. Jared and Karma have two daughters, Madison & Hailey, that are about the same age as our kids. Caden really loves Madison, and even though they are really second cousins...I feel they will be real close as they grow up. Hailey is still quite small, but it will be fun to watch her and Sydney as they get older. Here are some pictures that we took of them last night.

Caden, Karma & Madison

Hailey & Sydney

The kids after we woke them up to drive home... I love thier just woke up face!

Of course the kids did not make it until midnight, but we stayed up...rang in the new year...and then went home and went to bed. I know...so exciting! hehe Man, we are getting old!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

2 people know I LOVE comments!:

Jason said...

cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

cool

Related Posts with Thumbnails