Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Storage Room Challenge

It has been a week since Laura's 30 Day Organizational Challenge. I have been working steadily on the storage room, and thought I would show some pictures of the progress. I also thought this would count for my Tackle It Tuesday! I still have ALOT more work to do, but I am getting a little done each day!

BEFORE

MIDDLEAFTER


I obviously still need to get some more bins for the extra clothes. I actually have gotten some that are clear and fit better than the current ones I have. I am working on getting those put away and labeled this week! Keep checking back...I will keep you posted on my progress!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

4 people know I LOVE comments!:

Nancy said...

Your progress is amazing!!!!!!
-Nancy

My Trendy Tykes said...

Way to go!

Linda

An Ordinary Mom said...

You are making such great progress. Soon the whole room will be done!

Qtpies7 said...

Amazing!!! I love flylady, too! I haven't been on her site in years, but it was great help to me. I may have to start it back up, I have little kids again, and I just can't manage that well.
I think that you still being Chrissybug is cute! I wonder if we will always call our Trinity "Trindlebug". I'm thinking we will always call my oldest Neenee, since my 3yo started it and we keep saying it because it just fit so well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails