Saturday, April 28, 2007

Cathy's Baby Shower

Today was a fun day. I still can't believe that my sister is having a baby! She is 6 years older than me, but this is her first one. (yeah, I started early! - in fact, by the time I am her age my first will be 10!) It was fun to be a part of it and see her get lots of cute stuff. I am so excited for her and her new adventure! Here is a slide show of all the people that came to help her celebrate!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

2 people know I LOVE comments!:

Tracy said...

Hi - love your blog... very cute. It looks like the baby shower was a time of joy and celebration. How wonderful. I love those kind of golden times. :)

Anonymous said...

Baby showers are so much fun! Looks like your sister and everyone had a fabulous time.
I bet you are so excited and can't wait to see your new nephew. That's so cool.
Happy Monday!

BTW-Your WW pic, there are no words to describe that! Very Wordless indeed!

Related Posts with Thumbnails