Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - Chips anyone!?

For more participants check out The Wordless Wednesday HQ or 5 Minutes for Mom!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

13 people know I LOVE comments!:

Unknown said...

Very cute but makes me glad my kids are older now. Mine's up.

Anonymous said...

LOL!

You know a good mom when something like this happens and what does she do? GRAB THE CAMERA!!! :))

Selena

Pearls of Wisdom said...

How funny! Thanks for sharing and have a great WW. Stop in for a visit sometime.
Angel

Pfingston said...

Oh dear! Look what mommy caught them doing!!!
LOL
Happy WW!

Kellyology said...

LOL! Can you feel the joy? Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Funny! Especially since it's not my kids doing it! :)

An Ordinary Mom said...

The best part is the diaper clad little one dancing on the table top!

We buy those same chips.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

That looks like a crunchy dance!
Happy WW :)

Unknown said...

Wheeeee! Chips. LOL. Happy WW.

Catherine said...

Hey, those are my husband's favorite chips! Nice to meet another Costco shopper. :)

Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Sure, but can I have the ones that weren't stepped on? LOL!

Carina said...

That is exactly what my daughter would be doing with a bag of chips. Our daughter look and act a lot alike, I think. Must be the age thing.

Phae-Jae said...

So, so funny! They are going to love that one when they are older!

Related Posts with Thumbnails