Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - Trip Down Memory Lane

For more participants visit The Wordless Wednesday HQ or 5 Minutes for Mom!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

13 people know I LOVE comments!:

Crissybug said...

This is Caden when he was a little over 5 months old. As you can see there is a string of drool. He was like a leaking faucet!

Qtpies7 said...

What a cutie! My little guy is 5 months old. And a drool faucet, too. Its hard to keep the drool in when you are constantly smiling from ear to ear, hehe.
Love the shirt! I try to be that kind of Auntie.

Believer said...

Another Arizona Mom! ;)

Love the pic and your posts.

Stop by all my blogs...
http://ruhoffman.blogspot.com/
http://www.growingwithjulia.blogspot.com/
http://avoicetobeheard.blogspot.com/

Half a Dozen said...

How cute!! There some days I want them to stay this little and just absorb all of their youth and cuteness.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

What a precious picture. He is so cute. Thanks so much for sharing. Happy WW.

Angel Mama ():)

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, you are making me want my babies back. Very sweet.

The World In The Eyes Of Brothers said...

Aww your Caden is beautiful. I love the name. My nearly 1 year old's name is also Caydon, but spelt differently.

Angela said...

Such a cutie~pa~tootie there. Those purty big blues eyes just make ya melt :-). Happy WW

Pfingston said...

That's funny!
Love the expression on his face and LOVE the T-shirt!
LOL
Happy WW!

ICJ said...

Cute! I like the shirt! LOL

Happy WW! :-)

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Oh so cute! What a darling baby :)
Happy WW!

An Ordinary Mom said...

Wiping drool and snot definitely are on a mother's job description! Cute photo!

Anonymous said...

I love the shirt . . . so true! What a handsome boy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails