Thursday, April 19, 2007

Tweaking

I have been doing a little tweaking here on my blog. I thought I would try something out. I found this tutorial on how to make my own banner. It was fun, and this is what I came up with. It is not really spectacular, but it is a nice change. I still don't know a whole lot about how this all works...for instance I don't know how to make it so I don't have to have the Blogger header that states my blog name. Instead you get to see it twice. Oh well. I was ready for a little change, I will have to figure the rest out later. :)

***Update*** As you may or may not notice, the original Blogger Header is gone. My lovely husband came home, and he being the computer whiz that he is....fixed it for me! Thanks, hun!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

8 people know I LOVE comments!:

An Ordinary Mom said...

How fun. I need to switch my up. One is in the works ...

Amber said...

You can also take the border off if you want to. I'm sure Shawn could do that too. You have to change the html. Fun things you learn when you build your own website.

Anonymous said...

The Daisies are beautiful.
Great job with your new header.

Unknown said...

I love it!

Overwhelmed! said...

This looks very nice! White daisies were my grandma's favorite flower. I'm reminded of her when I look at this. Thanks! :)

Unknown said...

I love daisies! It's an especially appropriate header for summer.

You could do what I did in all my HTML formatting expertise: found someone who would design it for cheap. :-)

Phae-Jae said...

LOVE IT! So bright and fun.

Carina said...

Looks "oh, so spring fresh"!

Related Posts with Thumbnails