Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My Babies

Are sick! I have had to clean up throw up more than I wish to account for. I will write more of the story later. I just hope this doesn't last long!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

5 people know I LOVE comments!:

Miss Niss said...

Yuck!! i just went through that like 3 weeks ago w/my oldest daughter AND my baby:( It definitely is not the funnest part of being a mom!!!

Tracy said...

Oh - not fun! I hope it passes quickly and you can get on with normal life. Blessings. :)

Melanie said...

Yuck!! Certainly not fun. I hope everyone is feeling better!

Stacie said...

Oh, I hope that they (and you) feel better soon!

Julie said...

So sorry your family has the yucks! Hope it passes soon.

Thanks for visiting me. My daughter sitting in the dog water grossed me out too! I just had to take the pic though before I took her to the bathroon and sanitized her. lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails