Thursday, May 17, 2007

Walking Challenge

The other day I was doing a little reading over at An Iowa Mom. She had come across a post by Julee that talked about an article in Women's Day Magazine. This said article claims that if you walk 6 days a week for 30 minutes per day...in a month you would go down a dress size!


Now, I am not fat by any means, but I could and want to lose some weight. I have lost all the weight that I gained from Sydney, but I can't seem to lose anymore. I am interested to see if this article has any truth to it...so I am up for the challenge.

Do you want to join in? Go check out the details at An Iowa Mom!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

6 people know I LOVE comments!:

An Ordinary Mom said...

It certainly can't hurt to exercise. Now if I could only learn to eat less junk, too :) !!

Anonymous said...

i got me a pedometer. i am in. i walked 3300 + steps yesterday. ~smiles, kathleen :)

ps. my first time here. i popped over from PJ's blog to see ya.

Katie said...

Sorry, this has nothing to do with this post. I just want to say how cute Kim's page is! You did a great job and I want to have some of your knowledge! Maybe we need to come over and have a blog lesson day sometime this next week!?

Rosie said...

Exercise is SO important! I started really exercising in the last year. I have lost very very little weight-yet I have lost 2-3 pants sizes. Exercise is vital!

Anonymous said...

hi crissybug -- thanks for stopping by my blog today also. yes, get you a pedometer. it is so convenient! i am not done with my day yet, but i am up to 5,934 steps for today so far (and that was just my work day, a short lunchtime walk outside, errands after work). i like how the pedometer records everything.

~let me know if you do the "crystal needs" thing on the web. i'd like to read your responses if you do it. happy day, kathleen :)

Scribbit said...

Hmm. . . maybe I'll have to check that out--I've still got some winter padding left.

Related Posts with Thumbnails