Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday - Under TV Storage

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

When we bought our house it already had a built in Entertainment system. The whole bottom of it is cupboards, and since you can't see what is there unless they are open...it is a breeding ground for junk! So I decided to work on it for my tackle today. It is amazing the things that I hang on to. We had a ton of VHS tapes under there that we NEVER watch. In fact we don't even have a working VHS player. So those are off to donation along with some games that we never play, and other useless stuff. I am pretty proud of the results. What do you think?

BEFORE
AFTER

To visit other tackles...Head over to 5 Minutes For Mom!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

3 people know I LOVE comments!:

Katie said...

Looks nice! I need to call sometime and get schooled on how to join the weekly fun groups. I especially like Takle it Tuesday and Wordless Wednesday. I just went ahead and posted my Tackle it Tuesday. Anyway, when I get a chance I'll get your number and call ya!

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

WOW - that looks wonderful!! What a great tackle!

Monkey Giggles said...

you go girl....

Related Posts with Thumbnails