Sunday, May 6, 2007

A Day at the Drive In

That was the theme for Caden's Primary Activity Day on Saturday. It was the sweetest thing to come back after dropping him off and seeing this. The kids all had a blast "making" their cars, and then they watched a movie about David and Goliath. I am so thankful for the Primary presidency in my church. They have done so well with their callings. I just thought this was the neatest idea, and a great way to involve the children, yet still teach a great lesson on Faith.



It took me a while to get Caden out the door, but I am glad that I did. He had so much fun. He was so proud of his car, and couldn't wait to show it to me. I can't believe how much he is growing up. I love this boy!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

5 people know I LOVE comments!:

An Ordinary Mom said...

What a clever and cute idea! I might have to pass this idea along to my sister :)!!

Unknown said...

That is such a great idea! Look how cute he is! :-)

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I think I'll suggest it at my daughter's preschool.

Caden is a very good looking boy! Just wait till he starts dating! *grin*

Phae-Jae said...

I LOVE it, what a fun idea.

Anonymous said...

Caden looks very cute in his cool looking car!
That is a really great idea. I'll see if my son would like to make one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails