Thursday, May 31, 2007

Hailey turns ONE!

Let me introduce you to Hailey. Hailey is the daughter of Karma & Jared...sister of Madison. Jared is Shawn's cousin because their Mommies are sisters. We love to hang out with their family because our kids are so close in age, and we always have so much fun together. Caden and Madison are about 6 months apart. Sydney and Hailey are about 9 months apart. Today was Hailey's first birthday! I still can't believe that she is ONE already!

We headed over to their house in the evening for cake and ice cream. Caden couldn't wait to get over there. He absolutely loves Madison! It was a great evening. We sang Happy Birthday, and celebrated this adorable little girl! She wasn't too excited about the cake, but I sure thought it was yummy!


The kids had alot of fun playing together. It was so funny to watch Sydney following the older kids around, and copying everything they did. She really idolizes them, and tries her best to keep up with them.

Even though the kids are technically 2nd cousins, I feel like they will be as close as if they were 1st cousins. I hope that they will have fond memories of the fun that they have together. My heart melted when we went to leave and Madison & Caden gave each other the biggest hug. It was the sweetest thing ever! I hope that they will be able to continue their friendship as they get older. I have so many memories of the fun that I had with my cousins. Do you have any that you would like to share?

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

1 people know I LOVE comments!:

An Ordinary Mom said...

You captured some cute memories with those photos. I come from a family of 9 kids and I love the friendships we have all established. It is especially fun now that many of us are starting to have kids. Families are amazing ... even if they can be tricky at times :) !!

Related Posts with Thumbnails