Friday, June 1, 2007

Walking Challenge - Week Two

It is kinda depressing when I am exercising 6 days a week and still manage to gain a pound! What is up with that! There are no changes in my measurements...so I guess that is good. I am still trying this thing, but so far I am not seeing any results! It is very frustrating! I have been hovering anywhere from 163 to 165 for months now. I don't know what it is going to take for me to get past it! I think that I eat okay. I don't eat out alot, and I try to eat healthy. I just can't seem to lose any more weight! I hope you all are getting better results than me. Hop on over to An Iowa Mom, and link up! Then we can come and cheer you on! Good Luck! I hope I have better results to report next week!

Stumble Upon Toolbar add to kirtsy

5 people know I LOVE comments!:

An Ordinary Mom said...

Weight loss and playing the numbers game can be so frustrating, especially when you feel like you are doing well but there is nothing to show for your effort. It makes you just want to give up ... or at least that is what it does for me.

At least you are keeping your body fit. Hang in there and remember to love yourself! As Elder Holland so poignantly said, it is "optimum health, not optimum size" we are after!

Miss Niss said...

don't give up!! just by exercising, your body is healthier...!!!

MessyJessy said...

I am also on a fitness program with a goal in 6 weeks. You might want to keep track (write down in a journal - I use a spreadsheet that calculates automatically for me) of what you eat. I was surprised at how many calories I was consuming although I eat "healthy". Calorie King has a database that will tell you almost any item you can think of if you don't know the info for a certain veggie, fruit, grain, meat, or entree at a restaurant.

Good Luck with your weight loss! It will come off! :)

Phae-Jae said...

Keep plowing through this time!!

You can do it...you can do it, and in the mean time be glad for the beauty you already are!!

Half a Dozen said...

You can do it! Keep at what you are doing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails